HITACHI INTRODUCES OILFREE ROTARY SCREW AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNOLOGY TO NORTH AMERICA
TARRYTOWN, NY, December 1, 2006 -- Hitachi America, Ltd., Industrial Systems Division, today announced introduction of the DSP Oilfree Rotary Screw Air Compressor Technology into North America. Hitachi’s 26 years of Oilfree rotary screw and nearly 100 years of compressed air experience lay the foundation for this advanced product series.
Features of the DSP Oilfree Variable Speed and Fixed Speed product portfolio include but are not limited to:
• Patented PTFE-Free coatings to ensure the highest quality air is provided to the end user.
• Stainless steel rotors on both the 1st and 2nd stage rotors.
• Patented Hi-Precooler to provide efficient cooling and thermal protection.
• Patented Oil Mist Remover to prevent oil mists from venting to atmosphere.
• Patented rotor clearance design to provide greater efficiency and higher airend reliability.
• Patented “PQ Wide Mode” speed adjustment design to provide greater air output at lower pressure settings.
• Industry leading low sound levels and vibration isolation.
• Incorporation of Hitachi motors, inverter drives and airends to convey highest efficiencies throughout the operating range.
Hitachi’s DSP Oilfree rotary screw air compressor products are part of the Air Technology Group, which is based in Charlotte, NC. The facility will be the center for all Air Technology Group business operations, warehousing, and training for Distribution Partners and OEMs.
For more information, please visit www.hitachi.us or contact email@example.com.
Hitachi America, Ltd., a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., markets and manufactures a broad range of electronics, computer systems and products, and consumer electronics, and provides industrial equipment and services throughout North America. For more information, visit http://www.hitachi.us.
Hitachi, Ltd., (NYSE: HIT / TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 356,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2005 (ended March 31, 2006) consolidated sales totaled 9,464 billion yen ($80.9 billion). The company offers a wide range of systems, products and services in market sectors including information systems, electronic devices, power and industrial systems, consumer products, materials and financial services. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com.
Marketing Coordinator - Industrial Components and Equipment
Industrial Systems Division
Hitachi America, Ltd.
Tel: 914.524.6615, Fax: 914.631.3672