The ProDrive Software is compatible with following series of Hitachi industrial inverters:
- L100-XFU, L100-MFU2, L100-MFR2
- L200-XFU, L200-XFU2
- L300P-XFU, L300P-XBRM, L300P-XFU2
- SJ200-XFU, SJ200-XFU2
To download ProDrive drive configuration software, please click on the link below:
This will start the download of a zip file containing the installation program. The file extension of that installation program file has been changed to ".ex_" to allow it to pass through firewalls. First, extract the file, and then change the file extension to ".exe" so you can run the installation program in the usual way.
Note: If you cannot see the file extension, you will not be able to rename the file extension. Follow the instructions below to change your settings in Windows that control visibility of file extensions:
For Microsoft Windows XP®
- Got to My Computer.
- Click on the Tools menu and select Folder Options.
- Click on the View tab and uncheck the option "Hide file extensions for known file types".
- Click OK. You should now be able to see and rename the file as .exe, as explained above.
For other operating systems, consult your help documentation.